Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021: Ingram Micro looking to hire freshers as Associate Cyber Security Consultant for the Chennai location in India The CS, IT related graduates looking for career as developer can apply for this drive.
Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products and services. The company is based in Irvine, California, U.S. and has operations around the world. In December 2020, Platinum Equity, announced its intent to acquire Ingram Micro in an all-cash transaction with an equity value of approximately US$7.2 billion. The transaction is expected to be completed in the first half of 2021.
Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Associate Cyber Security Consultant
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019 to 2021 Batch)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science or Cybersecurity)
- Provide three current work references & pass a criminal background check
- Pass a proficiency exam related to the role
- 0-2 years of information security experience.
- Strong communication (i.e., written and verbal), presentation, teamwork skills and resourcefulness.
- Deep understanding of risk, business acumen, and ROI.
As an Information Security Consultant, you will deliver cybersecurity risk and compliance support to the Information Security team in support of projects that will deliver increased cybersecurity maturity and reduce overall risk. You will be assigned to projects and dotted line into functional managers to assist them in delivering cybersecurity projects. These projects align with the NIST cybersecurity framework and support the overall mission, vision, and objectives of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Project Deliverables–Performs tasks to complete project deliverables.
- Problem Solving – The consultant must be able to dissect a problem, engage with the right resources, and methodically solve problems. The consultant must be able to document and explain the root cause to problems and make recommendations on how to resolve the issue or problem.
- Technology & Trends – The consultant is responsible for staying current on Information Security technologies and trends.
- Risk-Based Decisioning – The consultant is able to make risk-based decisions.
- Best Practices – The consultant is an expert in information security processes and best practices.
- Training & Mentoring –The consultant is a technical mentor and provides coaching to other security associates.
- Process Development – The consultant must be able to develop, document, and implement complex business processes across multiple teams and domains.
- Business Acumen – Must be able to demonstrate an ability to harmonize information security initiatives, processes, tools with business requirements, strategies, and budget.
- Security Incident Response – The consultant is responsible for assisting the SIRT commander by reviewing and consult on investigation, containment, remediation, and recommendations during a high-severity security incident.
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Ingram Micro off campus drive link asap.
Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here