InsideView India Off Campus Drive For Freshers of Computer Science background or any Technical Graduate can apply for the Insideview Careers App and Core development Trainee in Hyderabad Office Location. If You are freshers and looking for software engineer job opportunity apply now.
InsideView is seeking a talented and passionate engineer to join our Hyderabad based product development team. (Contractual job for 6 months, conversion to full time employee depends upon company performance and business requirement).
InsideView Off Campus Drive 2020 For Freshers:
|Company Name||InsideView India|
|Qualification||Computer Science Related Degree|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Work From Home|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Insideview Job Description:
You are excited about building scalable web applications. You want to work with a talented, high energy and creative team focused on building a world-class product. You thrive when solving problems and applying your experience to tackle new challenges.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the product and the technologies used
- Analyze requirements, understand the design, demonstrate accountability to drive feature to completion
- Follow best practices to develop, test and deliver high-quality code
- Be responsible for delivering and maintaining high-quality product
- Collaborate with the team to deliver on sprint cycle commitments. Raise risks when necessary
- In view of the current remote work environment, must be willing and be able to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- Being able to communicate their thoughts and understand clearly what is being told
- Detail-oriented analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-organized and self-driven
- Quick learner, passionate about learning new things and has strong opinions
- Result-oriented and receptive to constructive feedback
- Motivated and dedicated to building a superior product
- Excellent Team player and comfortable using collaborative tools via instant message application and video/audio call
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or any related technical discipline)
- Good academic scores and/or experience in technically significant projects.
- 0-1 years Test/Development experience will be preferred either as a Full-time/Freelancing/Internship
- Knowledge and understanding of OOPS, web technologies and programming concepts
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and a basic understanding of database concepts
- Knowledge of Selenium, Backbone, Angular, React, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc
- Exposure to source code management tools
- Experience in Agile Development Process
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
Benefits & Perks
- Your Time, Your Way: flexible vacation (known as “unlimited” at other companies)
- No swipe in – out system
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Medical Insurance (covering you and 3 of your dependents)
- Life Insurance
- Happy Hours (TGIF) – Every Friday
How To Apply
The eligible and interested Graduates from CS/IT background such as BE/B.Tech, BCA/MCA, M.Tech apply now for the insideview careers position.