Seagate Hiring Software Engineering Interns – The one having Computer Science, IT, Electronics or related Degree can apply for the Seagate Internship in Pune.
Role : Software Engineer – Ingerns
Qualification : Computer Science, IT, Electronics Degree or Related
Seagate Off Campus Internship 2023
About our group:
The Product Assurance Engineering Team is part of the Seagate Quality function and is accountable and responsible for the verification and validation of products in Seagate’s HDD, SSD and Systems portfolios. We are part of a fast-paced, global team with the objective of to deliver the world’s most affordable solution for mass capacity environments. We have a strong team environment while recognizing outstanding individual contributions.
About the role – you will:
- Develop test infrastructure and framework
- Complete internship project as per plan
- Understand the design details of the storage systems
- Understand the product and infrastructure architecture and implementation
- Develop and execute test cases
- Generate reports and collaborate with the teams to ensure full integration of all parts of the system
- Assist with maintaining engineering laboratory and equipment
- Knowledge in test, Automation and Framework design
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
Your experience includes:
- Programming in Python/C/C++/Java
- Understanding of Algorithms and data structures
How To Apply Seagate Internship in India.
The interested candidates needs to register on the following Seagate India Careers Portal.
Seagate Intern Apply Link: Click Here