Invesco is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee across Hyderabad Location in India. The details about the Invesco Recruitment 2023 is described below.
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.
Invesco Recruitment 2023 Overview:-
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Hyderabad,
Salary: INR 9 LPA + Variable Pay
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will be enrolled in Invesco India Technical Leadership Program (IITLP). The purpose of IITLP is to create world-class technology solutions to enable global operations, lead in the innovative use of data and emerging technologies to redefine the investment experience and help our clients “get more out of life.”.
Digital Wealth Management – The Digital Wealth Management Team works with Product Managers, GTM team, Sales, and Technology team around the world to envision the products and services & guide the Wealth Management Technology program.
• Complete required classroom trainings, technology sessions, participate in ongoing assignments for technical design and build software
• Contribute to delivery of end-to-end technology solutions, build one or more of the following core capabilities (application development, web development, solution design, quality assurance)
• Work in scrum model to plan, design, implement, test and deploy all sort of technology solutions.
• Rotate within different product teams within the Technology department over the course of the program
• Participate in ongoing cultural, technology and process training
• Collaborate with sponsors, mentors, business and HR personnel to understand business objectives & deliver
The Experience You Bring
• Course work and relevant internship work, or work experience, or personal project experience demonstrating right aptitude, skills and learning agility
• Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones
• Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
• Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
• Good problem-solving skills and superb attention to detail
• Understanding of Python, AWS, Snowflake skills would be an added advantage.
• Shall be open to work flexible hours
• B.Tech. (CSE, ECE & IT)
• No current backlogs
• 60% or equivalent CGPA/CQPI throughout 10th, 12th
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee through online mode.
Invesco Recruitment 2023 Apply Link: Click Here