IQVIA Recruitment 2021: IQVIA is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Bangalore Location. The details about the IQVIA Recruitment 2021 is described below.
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
IQVIA Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in Software Development preferably work experience in clinical domain
- Responsible to understand and build study as per client requirements.
- Contribute to delivery of high-quality configured system or code
- Gain an understanding of trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
- Maintain compliance to training, documentation, policies and procedures
- Responsible to support simple and medium complexity change orders (SCRs)
- Responsible for required documentation as per the laid SOP’s
- Works collaboratively and professionally with the cross functional teams to achieve the goals.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
- Understands role and contribution relative to project objectives
- Regularly uses company’s global knowledge systems
- Able to provide ideas & process improvements for organizational growth.
- Meet or exceed defined levels of productivity
- Acquire expected competency levels within defined timelines
- Skills Required : SQL (2000 &2008) , crystal report and BOBJ
- Additional skills preferred: Basic Clinical Domain Knowledge, Knowledge on SQL SSIS
- Expected high level of professionalism in the work environment.
- Ability to learn the domain quickly.
- Ability to meet and adhere to timelines as planned for study
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Keeps up to date with new developments to ensure knowledge of the industry/area of expertise is up to date.
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm towards IQVIA’s goals and objectives
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode ASAP.
IQVIA Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here