IQVIA Recruitment 2021: IQVIA is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Analyst across Noida Location. The details about the IQVIA Recruitment 2021 is described below.
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
IQVIA Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
Bachelor’s Degree Engineering/ Information Technology or MCA.
This requisition is for fresher candidates.
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for managed services oriented client projects. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives. Develops modules and low level designs while monitoring technical quality standards of onshore / offshore developers.
- Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
- Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
- Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
- SQL queries and/or PL/SQL code knowledge is necessary.
- Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our “the best on the business” team leaders
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
- Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
- Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline. Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors. Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies. Effective time management skills.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Analyst through online mode as early as possible.
IQVIA Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here