IQVIA Recruitment 2022: IQVIA is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Product Support Trainee across Bangalore Location. The details about the IQVIA Recruitment 2022 is described below.
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
IQVIA Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Product Support Trainee
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies Req
- Knowledge of the clinical trial / pharmaceutical domain Pref
- Powerful work ethic with a focus on customer satisfaction Intermediate
- Intermediate customer facing and presentation skills
- Intermediate Process documentation skills
- Intermediate Technical troubleshooting and documentation skills
Entry-level professional individual contributor who works under close supervision.
Problems faced are routine.
- Responsible for acknowledging incidents and requests, analyzing the impact and taking appropriate actions for Tier 2.
- Coordinating with the other support groups/Tier 3 teams to gain domain knowledge or requirement clarifications etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities and other BAU work.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
- 0 to 1 year of experience with UNIX.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Mulesoft, Weblogic SOA and OSB
- Basic understanding of DevOps model and tools.
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Windows server, Operating systems and Networking.
- Good Knowledge of WebLogic and middleware
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring Tools
- Good Understanding of Application Architecture [2 Tier vs 3 Tier]
- Basic understanding of Hardware, Storage, Network, Active Directory, Domain, database, web portals, IIS concepts.
- Basic understanding of distributed computing technologies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal).
- Excellent documentation, presentation, analytical and multitasking skills. Effective ticket handling skills
- Good Knowledge of Event, Incident, Change, Problem and Configuration Management.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified (nice to have).
- Committed to Process Improvements and Operational Delivery by working with the Management.
- Inquisitiveness and strong desire to learn about the tools, technologies and procedures.
- Team oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in different shifts and over weekends to support the 24/7 environment.
- Willing to work outside of the business hours based on operational requirements.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Product Support Trainee through online mode ASAP.
IQVIA Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here