Space Application Center is one of the Indian research center works under ISRO invites online applications for various jobs position in SAC center for Scientist Engineer , Technical Assistant, Technician, And Draughtsman post . Find the detail eligibility criteria in full description and notification.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020: Full Description
Total Number Of Job Posts : 55 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer-SD – 02
- Scientist/Engineer-SC – 19
- Technical Assistant – 6
- Technician/Draughtsman B – 28
Work Location : Across India
Qualification Criteria For ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 :
- Phd. in fields related to Electronics/ Communication/RF & Microwaves /Power Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Micro Electronics/ Embedded Sys./Signal Processing (OR)
- ME/ M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication/ RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing AND Minimum 02 years of professional experience ( experience after acquiring the Degree of M.E./M.Tech. as mentioned above shall ONLY be considered)
- M.Sc. in Physics
- ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Processing (OR)with Specialization in IT Security / Cyber Security
- ME/ M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication / RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing
- ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Structural Engineering / Structural Analysis / Material Science / Material Technology / CAD / CAE / Design Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech in Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Note: For Scientist/Engineer-SC/ SD Candidates should be passed their qualification in FIRST CLASS with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering in FIRST CLASS from recognized Institution/Board /University.
- Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trade.
Salary For ISRO SAC Recruitment :
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: ₹ 67,700–₹ 2,08,700- Level 11
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: ₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500- Level 10
- Technical Assistant: ₹ 44,900–₹ 1,42,400- Level 7
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: ₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100- Level 3
Fees For Online Application : No There is no Fees for application.
Selection Procedure For ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 :
Scientist/ Engineer : The selection process is on the basis of written test.
Technical Assistant/Technician: The selection process is based on the written test & Skill test . Syllabus for the Written Test is available on SAC website www.sac.gov.in. Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test.The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum
60% for qualification.
Important Dates for SAC Recruitment :
Online Registration Begins : 14 March 2020
Online Registration Ends : 03 April 2020
Date of Written Test at Ahmedabad : 07 June 2020
Download Full Notification of ISRO SAC Recruitment : Click Here
Apply Link And Official Website : Click Here