Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
About Job :
Supports Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer/partner segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job. Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Should be responsible to handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to drive numbers with existing and new customers.
- He.she must have a good knowledge of computers and high technical acumen for client / end-user computing, preferably experience in offering technical support services
- Should have excellent communication skills should be able to carry out an effortless conversation in English, good convincing skills
- He.she should understand the need of the customer & provide the suitable solution to customers issue in terms of repair services/warranties.
- Learning of Dell technology, products, and services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Responsible for providing the solution for technical issues on calls which may end with booking an order for paid repair services, renewal services and/or with relevant Dell products
- Should be compliant to and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Follows up with occasional ownership issues/outbound calls.
- 0-4 year of experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- He/she should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Must have excellent spoken and written English
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Should be Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Very Good Solutions Positioning Skills.
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
Interview Location :
Dell International Services, Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43, Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station, Gurgaon – 122002
Interview Date : 1st & 2nd July
Time : 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Note : Please keep copy of resume & valid Govt. ID proof with you.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.