As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As an Engineering Intern you will learn required technical skills on own using the facilities provided and take active part in design, development, testing and maintenance of products assigned to you. You will also play a key role in the development of work in teams with good team player skills.
You are great at:
• Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
• Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
• Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
• Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
• Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
• Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
• Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
What it takes:
• BE / B Tech (CSE / IT/ECE) pass out of 2018, 2019 and 2020 with 70% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th
• Good oral and written communication abilities
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Good programming knowledge on one or more languages
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit opentextats.avature.net.