Job Purpose & Description:
The successful candidate will be part of Physical Design Group at Arm .
A. Standard Cell Design: Development of standard cell libraries in a wide variety of different processes targeting all extremes of power, performance, and density. They will work as part of a small team to optimize schematics in close cooperation with the mask design team, generate all standard library views, and verify all views by exercising them using a variety of industry standard tool flows. The specific job description includes:
- Circuit design of standard cells including traditional logic cells as well as advanced power management cells
- Verification of functionality, performance & power of developed circuits
- Generation of all views delivered with our Physical IP product lines
- Testing of all views by exercising them in several industry standard design flows
- Understanding of layout in order to effectively work with the mask design team
- Understanding of deep submicron device physics in order to account for these non-ideal effects during cell design
- Understanding or an ability to learn a wide variety of industry standard modelling formats including: Liberty (CCS, ECSM, and NLM), Verilog, LEF, Milkyway, Spice, and CDB
Academic Qualification & Prior Work Experience:
BS EE/ CS Required
MS EE/CS Preferred
- Not mandatory to have relevant industry experience.
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer.