KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Know more about job : KPMG Global Services is looking for competent, enthusiastic BE/B.Tech fresher graduates to join the Risk Consulting, IT Audit team at KPMG Global Services, Bangalore.
The position in discussion is with the Risk Consulting team at KPMG Global Services (KGS), which is KPMG’s global delivery center and is an integral part of the firm’s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
KGS’ ITA&A Group is a team of over 150 professionals based in Bangalore.
- While working as a Trainee/Analyst, they would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor.
- While working in this team, you will have following responsibilities:
- Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Clients Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Working with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery.
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project
- Ensuring personal and the teams compliance with the applicable KPMG Risk Management policies & KPMG proprietary tools.Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and location .
- Event Date : 3rd july.
- Event Location : KPMG Global Service,RMZ Ecoworld, Floor 1 – 6, Campus 7, Devarabeesanahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
- Note : Interested candidates can walk-in directly to KPMG Global Service office on 3rd July between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM