Ribbon Communications builds secure real-time communications tools for both legacy networks and next-generation mobile and cloud environments. Born out of the recent Sonus Networks and GENBAND merger that was finalized last October, Ribbon Communications brings together two companies that have been at the forefront of real-time communications for the past two decades into one unified organization.
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT/IS/ECE)
- Good academics – 70% in Engineering
- Design, Development and Testing of next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/Voice over LTE solutions.
- Will have the opportunity of working in a world-class product development centre of a company that is the market leader in Real Time Communication Solution.
- Will have the satisfaction of designing, implementing and testing products that are engineered to meet rigorous reliability requirements of real time communication. All of this whilst working in a very friendly and a rewarding work environment.
Skills Required :
- Skills Set (Mandatory): C, C++, Java, Perl/Python, Unix/Linux scripting (One or more)
- Skills Set (Preferred): Operating System, Computer Networking, Problem solving and debugging skills.
Process of selection:
- Level-1 : Online Assessment (Aptitude + Programming) – Remotely held/ Take-from-home
- Level-2 : Final face to face interviews on 8th-9th July at Bangalore for Level-1 cleared candidates.
Note: GLIDER.ai is an assessment and recruitement partner to Ribbon Communications.