Website Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company.It is the world's largest IT services provider.As of 2017, it is ranked tenth on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to breach $100 billion market capitalization and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalization stood at ₹6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
TCS is going to recruit 2018, 2019 and 2020 freshers across India. Interested and eligible candidates apply online for TCS NQT Off Campus Drive through the below provided TCS official portal. We know that TCS hires a large number of candidates across India. This page is going to be a one-stop destination for all kinds of TCS off campus drives across India.
Important Dates and Information :
- Academic Qualification: Full Time Graduates from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 2019 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- Eligibility Streams(UG/ PG): All Engineering Streams
- Eligibility Streams(M.Sc): Computer Science & Information Technology and related streams
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 15th July 2019
- Online Test: 20th July 2019
- Interviews Date: 25th July 2019 Onwards
- Test Duration – 90 Minutes
- Section 1: English
- Section 2: Quantitative Aptitude
- Section 3: Programming Logic
- Section 4: Coding
Registration Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.tcs.com.