Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023 – Johnson Controls looking to hire freshers of Engineering BE/B.Tech across India locations in India.
Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore, Pune
Experience : Freshers
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech- Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
Batch : 2022
Job Description :
The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by supervisor for Building Automation System global projects. Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor. Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete al the l assigned assignments on time. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months
What we look for
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2022
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.