Josh Technology off campus drive for 2020 batch for the position of software developer and front end developer for the CS/IT/ECE Graduating in 2020.
About The Company:
Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, Josh Technology Group is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators.
Highly Talented Peer Group – Alumni of colleges such as IITs, NSIT, BITs, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, etc.
JTG is a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains.
Website – www.joshtechnologygroup.com
|Job Profile||Software Developer|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(Computer Science/Information Technology/Good programming students of Electronics) OR M.Tech (CS/IT only)
Target Batch: 2020
Salary: Internship Stipend- INR 17,500 per month for a period of 6 months
Internship + Full Time – INR. 8,00,000 which comprises of INR 7,00,000(Fixed)+ INR 50,000(Performance Bonus) + INR 50,000(Joining Bonus only for people who complete their internship @ JTG and join us Full Time)
Full Time – INR. 7,50,000 which comprises of INR 7,00,000(Fixed)+ INR 50,000(Performance Bonus)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview & Training Period and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
• The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
– Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
Skill Set Required:
– Java / Ruby / Django
– Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
– UI Frameworks / Technologies – HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
– Tools : Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven.
– Databases : PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
– Aptitude Test
– Technical Interview
– Group Discussion
– HR Round