JP Morgan Recruitment 2021:
JP Morgan Chase is hiring fresher graduates for the role of CIB – Data Engineering & Analytics across Mumbai location in India. Detailed job description about JP Morgan Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
About JP Morgan Chase:-
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: CIB – Data Engineering & Analytics
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ BCA in Software Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- In touch with industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, preferably in computer science or information technology.
- 0-2 years of experience across Data Analysis, Automation, and Web crawling.
- Strong background in Data structures, Algorithms, Data engineering.
- Strong background in writing high quality, modular, functional and testable code.
- Results driven individual with high level of curiosity and ability to dive into details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
- The global research team provides thoughtful, differentiated and actionable ideas to make well-informed investment decisions that manage risk and enhance yield in the financial markets. Clients turn our industry leading research teams for unique insights on sectors, companies, financial products and the economy.
- Collaborate with research teams and ML teams to gather business requirements and expectations.
- Build, deploy and maintain web crawlers at scale that capture publicly available datasets.
- Model the data with focus on ease of storage, retrieval and usability.
- Optimize data-delivery and build data pipelines using Spark/ Airflow / SQL.
- Automate publication and analytics workflows for periodicals.
- Research and analyse datasets using a variety of analytical techniques on Tableau, python notebooks, Excel.
- Communicate results and drive discussions with clients by providing insights.
- Document approach and techniques used for analysis.
- Work on longer term projects, build tools that can be used to scale certain types of analyses across multiple datasets and business use cases.
- Demonstrable interest in finance and investment research
- Experience with Tools such as Python and relevant packages, SQL, Selenium, Tableau and Excel.
- Prior experience with low-code/ citizen developer tools like Alteryx, Tableau, and AHK.
- Experience is Big-Data systems like HDFS.
- Demonstrable interest in applying machine learning, artificial intelligence for information extraction and automation.
Apply Link : Click here to apply for JPMorgan