Kantar Off Campus Drive 2021: Kantar hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech of 2020 Batch as well other related graduate as a position of Analyst for the Bangalore office location through MyAnatomy hiring test. The interested and eligible graduates apply as soon as possible.
KANTAR IS THE WORLD’S LEADING DATA, INSIGHTS AND CONSULTING COMPANY. Kantar’s Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behavior, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.
Kantar Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 4 LPA to 5.5 LPA
- Professional graduate in either streams like B.Tech//B.E; Only 2020 pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A min score of 60% in Graduation
- Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with KantarSkills Required / Personality Traits:
- Problem Solving Skills, Analytical skills and Strong communication skills
- Students with knowledge of tools like Excel, SAS, SPSS, R, PowerPoint etc. will be preferred
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver in any condition
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential
- Good attitude and wi
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with our consultants with the world’s best-known marketing companies to help them make sense of their data
- Extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support
- Work with large amounts of data, working under dynamic, high pressure conditions, sometimes turning around project in a single day
- Complete ownership of assigned deliverables in a project Optimize, scale and reduce the cost of analytics data platforms for multiple clients timely, error free and properly formatted deliverables
- Develop expertise in tools like Excel, PowerPoint, SAS etc
- Complex Problem solving and Analytical capabilities: Business analysis will help extract insights from consumer,sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support. Previous experience on working with data to develop insights would be a plus
- Ability to work well with teams: Role would require working closely with the Onsite and Offshore consultants on a variety of projects which would involve close co-ordination and collaboration
- Effective Communication skills: Role involves the ability to understand briefs from clients on complex business issues as well presenting the results of the analysis in a precise and impactful manner
- Self-motivated and Driven: The role involves working under dynamic, high pressure conditions, sometimes turning around project in a single day
- Thorough and Meticulous: This role involves working with large amounts of data which are used to take critical decisions by our clients. Therefore, attention to detail, error spotting skill to ensure 100% accuracy of outputs are important qualities that we seek
Online test includes MCQ & comprehension test followed by technical discussion and HR discussion
Level 1: Online Test (MCQ and Comprehension)
Level 2: Technical Interview
Level 3: HR discussion
Test Date : 2021-03-12 05:09:00 – 2021-03-31 05:09:00
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following kantar off campus link.
Registration Link: Click Here To Apply Kantar drive.