Keytree off campus recruitment 2020
Keytree a London Based company hiring Gradutes from the CS/IT or Masters graduates in Bangalore location. intrested candidate apply before the link expires.
Job Description :
|Job Profile||Graduate Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsApp||Click Here|
Keytree is expanding its global operations and we are looking for the very best candidates to join the team to provide a range of skills and expertise across our broad range of projects and technologies. Our Graduate trainees will play a significant role in the growth and development of our global business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· The Graduate Trainee programme will include a minimum 3 months training before being assigned to a specific project. The training will provide the very best opportunity to build the required skillset and relevant experience.
· When required, trainees will assist with the development of proof of concepts alongside technical architects for the various new technologies like IoT, Cloud services etc.
· Trainees must be committed to the Keytree Values of integrity, collaboration, discipline, innovation and be client focussed.
· Keytree Delivery Methodology (KDM) at its core has strong DevOps/Agile practices which enable us to create services and products that are fast, sustainable and world-class. Adherence and commitment to improving the KDM keeps us ahead of the curve and it is the responsibility of everyone to keep challenging the practices and improving them.
· Preferred educational background – CS/IT Engineering or Master’s degree.
· Excellent logical thinking, good communication skills and proficiency in at least one scripting language.
· Open to learning, with a positive attitude and a passion for technology.
Apply Link : Keytree off campus recruitment 2020