KLA-Tencor Off Campus Drive 2022:
KLA Tencor is hiring fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Engineer across Chennai location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
KLA-Tencor Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Engineer
Job Location: Chennai/Remote
Experience: Freshers/0-2 years
Salary: 30-35 LPA
KLA Off Campus Drive 2022 Description:
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D.
- 2020/21/22 batch B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual, MS (Research), PhD
- Branches: CS / IT, Electrical and Electronics related, Mechanical, Physics
- Good academics
- Candidates from only the following Institutes
- IITs – Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Kanpur, Roorkee, Kharagpur, Guwahati, Varanasi, Indore, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad
- BITS, Pilani
- IISc, Bangalore
KLA is seeking applications for an Algorithm engineer in EBEAM division for developing next generation technologies in yield management for Semi-Conductor industry. This position involves developing advanced Image Processing and Machine Vision algorithms for the wafer Inspection, Review and Metrology products. We are one of the pioneering companies in the Semi-Conductor industry to use Deep Learning algorithms for defect detection and classification. In addition, we are actively exploring using Generative models (GAN) for SEM image simulation and image quality enhance.
- This position involves developing advanced image processing algorithms for the wafer inspection and review.
- Designs and develops cutting edge image processing and machine learning algorithms.
- Implement system level solutions to push the limits of sensitivity on semiconductor inspection & review systems.
- Designs and implementations are always constrained to operate with the boundaries of robustness and stability.
- Real time requirements pose additional challenges and works extensively on providing solutions to live customer problems in the field.
- This position is unique as it interfaces with several system level groups – Optics, mechanics, sensors, and applications among others.
- The opportunities are boundless in the technical areas as we are constantly pushing the envelope of leading-edge technologies in algorithms and image computers.
- System level solutions for these complex automated inspection platforms. We are constantly innovating and releasing products every few months
- Developing AI & ML Based Applications in Computer Vision or Image Processing based projects
- Strong fundamentals in programming is desired
How To Apply KLA:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following KLA off campus official registration on Elitmus portal, (Elitmus test not required to apply). on or before 18th May 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 22nd May 2022.
KLA Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here