Kofax Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Associate Software Engineer – CS/IT/ECE Graduate Freshers
Kofax India Hiring Freshers Overview
Role: Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Any Graduate
Batch : 2023
Job Description :
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and debug skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality software.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks when required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development, and modern design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Experience with C++ 11 programming standards or C# and higher language features.
- Firm grasp of multi-threaded design and development.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently and take ownership of development targets.
Software Development Interns should have C++, C#, or Java experience and will work on an Agile Scrum team to develop and maintain various desktop and server business applications in the Kofax family of print, capture, and legal products.
- Education: Working toward BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team to design, develop and maintain existing server-side business applications.
- Follow best practices for software development to ensure high quality and maintainable code.
- Enhance automation and unit test suites.
- Help with efforts on continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Assist in code reviews and reduction of technical debt.
How To Apply Kofax Careers :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the Kofax Hiring on following link.
Kofax Apply Link : Click Here