Kone Hiring drive BE/B.Tech Electronics / Telecommunication as well Electrical freshers as a job position of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Embedded Testing in Chennai Location. Interested candidates having 0-2 year experience Apply before the link expires.
Job Description : Electronics Job in Chennai
Company Name : KONE Corporation
Company Website : https://www.kone.com/en/
About Company : Kone is a Finland Based International Company founded in 1910 , Headquarter in Helsinki . employees more than 55,000 personnel in 60 companies . KONE builds and services autowalks, automatic doors and gates, escalators and elevators
Electronics Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical, Electronics , Telecommunication / Power
Batch : 2017,2018,2019
Experience : 0-2 Year / Fresher
Percentage Criteria : CGPA 7.0/ 70%
As a Software Test Engineer/ Trainee, you will test the software for elevator and escalator in LAB environment.
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing
- To test Elevator and Escalator control system software
- Execute test suites and report defects using KONE standard tools for SW testing.
- Analyze the findings & root cause together with SW developers.
- Coordination and execution of test activities with cross functional teams
- Generate test reports and set-up reviews with manager
- Strong interest towards quality assurance
- Maintain and upgrade Lab equipment and environments
- Effective way of using test equipment and tools
- Practical approach to work in embedded testing environment
- Initiate corrective or preventive actions when appropriate
- Maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory.
- Perform risk assessment for simulators and store RA documents to repository
Requirements for Electronics Engineer
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills in English
- Good Analytical skills
- domain knowledge and work experience strong benefits
- Experience of PLC (added advantage)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Embedded software manual system testing for Engineer position
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics or B.E., Electronics & Communication/ Mtech -Power Electronics with minimum 7.0 CGPA
How To Apply : Click On The Following Apply Links to Apply for Drive , Electronics jobs in Chennai.
Apply Links :
- Engineer/Graduate Engineer Trainee 2019 Batch : Click Here to Apply
- Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Engineer Other Batch : Click Here To Apply