Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2022 : Konecranes hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of IT Support Trainee. There are multiple positionsPune Office Location.
The detailed information about Konecranes Careers opening as follows.
Datavail Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Trainee – Global IT Support
Job Location : Pune
Salary : 4.5 LPA
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : 0-1 Year
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/BCS or Related
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
About Company :
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
Job Description :
Your key responsibilities:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Manage all IT requests which are logged in IT Ticketing tool. This includes classification, taking approvals, assigning to L2/L3 support, follow up with them until closure.
- Technical analysis of all the unknown/ new types of Incidents and Service Requests and assist the Team leads to create knowledge base
- Assessing the severity, impact and risk of incidents and escalating to the L2/L3 teams, whenever required.
- Adopt IT processes and policies during day to day support.
- Handling IT project activities assigned to you.
- Identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Assistance during User Acceptance Test
- Nice to have awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
What we expect from you:
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT (B.Sc, BCA, BCS, BE)
- 0-1 year of experience in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Network, and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows, and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge of SCCM is preferred.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Willing to work in a 24×7 shift environment
What we can offer you:
- Insight to world-class IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in a leading crane building company with leading technology
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Konecranes careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here