Konecranes hiring freshers or certified SAP professionals for the Pune office location.
Position : Trainee SAP
Salary: Best in Industry
Role and Responsibility:
- Exhibit Konecranes’ Core values and code of conduct into each action.
- Understand and handle incident management processes in a support environment for a large number of users.
- Working with SAP Systems, user maintenance, and authorization concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot end-user’s authorization issues and resolve them as per expectation and if needed take help from peers.
- Ensure ability to work for SLA-based service delivery.
- Monitoring the SAP Systems daily and IDOC of various interfaces.
- Develop healthy professional customer relationships.
- Ensure the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc. are achieved based on management’s expectations and guidance.
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedback, inputs from management.
- Prepare reports based on the supervisor’s expectations.
- Deliver any other tasks as per the supervisor’s instructions and guidance.
- Be flexible for shifts / on-call support based on business needs.
- Awareness of ISO 14001 & 45001 Standards.
What we offer to you:
- Insight to world-class IT Service Delivery.
- Competitive Stipend.
- Work-Life balance.
- Innovative and dynamic working environment.
- Support of an excellent IT Service Delivery Team.
- Possibility to work in a leading crane building company with leading technology.
- Possibility of being absorbed as a regular employee depending on individual performance during the training period and the availability of open positions for that role.