Kopykitab off campus drive for fresher engineering graduates for software engineer intern in bangalore location.
Company Website: https://www.kopykitab.com/
Job Role: Software Engineer – Intern
Job Category: Programming & Design
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Prior Experience: 0-1 year
Salary Range: as per market standard
Responsibilities and Duties
-6 months will work as a trainee, after completing 6 month permanent position of “Software Engineer” will be designated. Stipend to provide during internship period 10k-20k(depending on interview and candidate competency). After confirmation salary as per market standard and evaluation of candidate.
– Ability & Readiness to work with any technology
– Familiarity with software development process
– Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Willing to work as a full time Software Developer
· Willing to work as a full time Frontend Developer
Qualifications and Skills
· Education: UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization
· Minimum demonstrated knowledge in PHP, Mysql, Mongodb
· Language Skills: Fluent English & Hindi
· Technical/Key Skills:
· Algorithms, data structure.
· PHP, Mysql mandatory skills.
· AWS/Server experience to handle production machines is a plus.
· PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- On job training support and knowledge
- PF/ESIC Benefits
- High career growth environment.
- High learning curve.
- Work-Life Balance
Job Type: Full-time
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)