KPIT Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: KPIT virtual campus hiring contest for Engineering Graduates as a position of Trainee Engineer throughout across India.
KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software to the automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
KPIT Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 3.6 – 5.5 LPA
KPIT Drive Date: 7 February 2021
- Graduation Year: 2021
- Only students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
Selection Process Of KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021:
For Core Branches:
For other branches (CSE/IT/Mechanical/Others):
How To Apply KPIT Campus Hiring 2021:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following KPIT Off Campus Registration link on Hackerearth Challenge platform before 6th February 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register KPIT Campus Drive.