Labcorp Hiring Entry Level Data Information Associate in Bangalore Office.
Overview: Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides vital information to help doctors, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, and patients make clear and confident decisions. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations to improve health and improve lives. Here, you can join our more than 75,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we transform approaches to patient care.
Job Title : Data Information Associate I
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : 7 LPA Source Glassdoor
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MSC/ME/M.Tech
Batch : 2022/2021/2020
Job Description :
The Data Information Services Associate I is an entry level position in the global data management solutions group, learning the tasks required of populating and querying databases with supervision.
- General Duties
- Learns appropriate levels and methods of direct contact with clients
- Learns to prepare form letters and communication text
- Learns to use software tools to efficiently and accurately complete job duties. Software types to include: word processing, spreadsheet, dataset/table generation, collaboration/sharing, and database supportive applications.
- Database Usage
- (90%) Trains on duties required to complete database-related activities. Tasks to be learned may include, but are not limited to:
- Learning how to obtain and review study documents (e.g., protocol, report) to gather information to populate database(s) and/or use for reporting data
- Learning to compile metadata to populate systems supporting database requests
- Learning to generate and quality check database requests for all study and data types. This may involve compiling data manually, typically in a spreadsheet, into a usable format
- Learning to generate information searches to identify relevant information in requested time frame
- (5%) May train on software testing and validation activities. Initial training will include executing test scripts and maintaining documentation in accordance with Systems Life Cycle (SLC) methodology which complies with General Principles of Software Validation issued by regulatory agencies.
- (5%) Performs other duties as assigned
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following labcorp careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here