Legato Health Technology Off Campus Hiring Freshers as Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore as well Hyderabad locations.
About Legato Health Technology: Established in November 2017, Legato is an independent services provider to the Anthem companies with the purpose of leveraging global scale and executional expertise to transform health care as a GIC (Global Inhouse Center).
Legato Health Tech Off Campus Drive
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad / Work From Home
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligible Batch: 2020/2019/2018
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Sciences / Electronics
- 0 to 1 years of Programming experience
- Critical Thinking and passion to learn/deliver
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure functioning of the product and optimization
- Support, Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and other stakeholders
- Analyzing Requirements
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Thorough understanding / knowledge in any one of the programming languages
- Experience / Demonstrate knowledge in software development lifecycle and software engineering concepts
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail· Flexible and adaptable.
Intrested and eligible candidates apply on the following Lagato Health Off Campus link.