Lennox International (LII) off campus drive 2021: LII inviting applications from BE/B.Tech as well other engineering related graduates for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Position of the Chennai office location. The interested and eligible graduates of CS/IT/ECE or other related graduates apply asap on the LII Careers page.
Lennox International(LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech or related
This analyst/developer participates in conducting the analysis, design and implementation of computer-based information systems to meet design specifications.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate standard system applications, assist in the analysis of system specifications and program coding.
- Translate detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debug routine programs, prepare systems test data and prepare program documentation.
- Modify, maintain and update existing programs of a standard nature.
- Participate in the preparation of detailed systems design specifications to meet defined requirements.
- Prepare block diagrams, overall flow charts, statements of program objectives and associated documentation.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires familiarity with role-specific knowledge of programming languages.
- Must be able to evaluate user requirements relative to current application functionality.
- Requires clear written and verbal communication in a technical context.
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following LII off campus drive link.
LII GET Apply Link: Click Here