LionBridge Freshers Recruitment hiring any BE/B.Tech graduate as a position of associate engineer in a Mumbai location . Apply Now
Company Name : Lionbridge Technologies, Inc
Company Website : https://www.lionbridge.com/
LionBridge Freshers Recruitment Hiring Associate Engineer Any Graduate
|Job Profile||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Asap|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsApp||Click Here|
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Lionbridge Technologies is a MNC software and professional services company which provides services in language translation, localization, software testing, e-learning translation, internationalization, interpretation, software development & testing, and content development services.
Job Description :
The Localization Engineer helps project managers with technical tasks such as file analysis, preparation, debugging, management, archiving, etc. The Localization Engineer is able to resolve problems inherent in various localization tasks and processes, and participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules. He/she is in many ways responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Any Computer course certificate is an added advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solving, show high level of initiative and enthusiasm with attention to detail.
- Ability to judge between independent action and support-seeking
- Ability to lead and motivate
- People management (team leading, conflict handling)
Hard Skills / Technical Skills Needed:
- Good knowledge of ASP, HTML, XML, parsing, validation, tag error fixing….
- Good practical experience on applications like Word, Excel, PPT.
- Exhibit the ability to understand of Localization workflow
- Meet optimum Productivity and quality standards after training
- Keeping up with new technologies
- Ability to propose improvements and suggestion.
- File analysis & preparation
- Preparing instructions & task kits for external teams
- TM (Translation Memory) and Terminology Management
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Identifying tool/resource requirements
- Accommodating client requirements
- Coordinating problem identification and resolution activities between translators and PMs / Customers
- Providing technical support to translation vendors