Lionbridge Recruitment 2022: LionBridge Technologies is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Junior Engineer 1 across Mumbai location in India. Eligible graduates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology are eligible to apply.
About Lionbridge Technologies:
Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development, and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content lifecycle – from development to translation, testing and maintenance. Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2022 Details:
Job Title: Junior Engineer 1
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers (2020/ 2021 Batch)
Salary: High in Industry
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L3 Dev Support profile and in 24×5 rotational shifts
- 0-1 year of experience.
Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Software Engineer in L3 Dev Support team . You will be a technology level 3 engineer, troubleshooting and investigating technical issues for applications in C#, .Net and .Net Core frameworks, also supporting applications in on-premise and Azure environments, scale-up in taking development tasks of analysis, bug fixes and QA (automation development, regression testing). Technical troubleshooting/investigations on customer tickets/issues, monitoring error logs/system performance and working on dev/qa tasks is the norm in your day to day development activities. Learning and educating yourself for upgrading the skills should come naturally.
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To co-ordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested graduates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here