LiveVox Freshers Recruitment 2020 : LiveVox hiring as Trainee Implementation Engineer for the Computer Science , Information Technology graduate in Bangalore Location .
About LiveVox : THE LEADING PROVIDER OF CLOUD CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISES
With 15+ years of developing pure cloud contact center solutions, our cloud architecture combines innovation, stability and discipline to support the complex needs of enterprise operations. LiveVox’s steady, rapid growth in these organizations exemplifies our ability to provide consistency, scale, flexibility and cost advantages in a rapidly changing environment for larger businesses.
Job Description :
Work Title : Trainee Implementation Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore , KA
Experience : Fresher
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in the computer science or equivalent – stream with general knowledge of Computer programming/SQL and scripting.
A Trainee Engineer is one who is supposed to learn the concepts and components of the Product in the company and implementing them in real scenarios and client requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.
- Assisting senior level in handling the new client requests and implement them using our product and make sure the QA is done as per the requirements.
- Able to understand the existing product features in force in the company to make them more feasible work as per the need of the client.
- Will be given basic guidelines and expected to showcase his problem solving if some work around is needed for the client requests using skills of scripting/coding on them.
- Responsibility to cultivate and learn professional behavior and mannerisms from this traineeship.
- Can conduct sampling activities and take decisions on them along with the consent of his manager/Team lead.
- Gather information relating to latest versions/technology and pass them to the team for incorporation.
Skills and Specifications
- Must be able to work in a team
- Able to understand complex scenarios and decode them with ease
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick observer and ready to learn new things.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply for LiveVox Careers