London Stock Exchange Group is conducting Off Campus drive to hire the technical gradates through out India under the Technology Graduate Programme 2023 for the role of Software Engineer across India . The details about eligibility criteria, salary of LSEG and job description follows.
About LSEG Technology Graduate Programme:-
Technology Graduate Programme provides the ideal springboard for an exciting and meaningful career in global financial markets technology. To be eligible you must be a final year undergraduate or Master’s student and have completed all the requirements of your course before September 2023.
About LSEG Off Campus Drive Overview :-
|Company Name||London Stock Exchange Group|
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech/ MCA/MSC|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Job Description For LSEG Off Campus Drive
You will have a strong interest in technology demonstrated either via your work experience, extracurricular activities, or academic studies.
For instance, you may have secured an internship in a technology role or focused on technology as part of a university project. You may have learnt how to code or how to use a particular technology.
• Basic knowledge of at least one programming language (Java or C# or Python) and the ecosystem of this.
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
• You should have a demonstrable interest in financial markets, which you’ve built through your studies, work experience or extracurricular activities.
• A curiosity for data and an ability to analyse information to draw conclusions and propose solutions.
• Individuals who can connect the dots and think strategically.
You should be on track for Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Electronics & Communication or Master of Computer Application (MCA) with no active backlogs now and /or during onboarding. Roles can vary from development and programming to testing and analytics, we seek to match your interests, skills and background to the roles available.
We will also support you in discovering more about the different areas of LSEG that interest you most by connecting you with various departments so that you can learn more about them.
LSEG Off Campus Selection Procedure:
- The first stage of the recruitment process involves a review of your CV and check if your eligible as per the criteria.
- • Online Test- MCQ & Coding
- • 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- • 2 Rounds of Group assessment
How to Apply for LSEG off campus?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through this link.
LSEG Apply Link: Click Here