Lowe’s Off Campus Drive 2023 : Lowe’s hiring graduate freshers grads across India for the position of Associate Software Engineer . There are multiple positions Lowe’s Bangalore Office Location.
The detailed information about Lowe’s Careers opening as follows.
Lowe’s Off Campus Jobs Overview 2023
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : High in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : 0-1 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/BSC or Related
Job Description :
The primary purpose of this role is to assist with the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into code modules and software solutions. This includes assisting with the implementation and maintenance of business software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications. This role participates in all software development lifecycle phases and is critical to supporting software testing activities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Completion of coursework or program focused on software development or related skills (e.g., technology related college coursework, bootcamp, certification program, coding academy)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 1 year of experience in software development or a related field
• 1 year of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 1 year of experience in database technologies
• 1 year of experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 1 year of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
• 1 year of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 1 year of experience with Web Services
• Experience with application and integration middleware
How To Apply For Lowes Off Campus:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Lowe’s careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here