L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive 2021: L&T Infotech is looking to hire the fresher engineering graduates for the role of Software Engineer across Multiple Cities in India. Detailed Job Description of L&T Infotech off campus drive 2021 is available below.
About L&T Infotech:-
Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. L&T addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries. Over the years, we have earned our stripes. Today, our clientele includes a large number of Fortune 500 companies globally. As “Specialists, Engineering Innovation,” we are all set to write the future of global Engineering R&D.
L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Senior Engineer – Cloud & Infra Services
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Batch : 2021/2020/2019/2018 Batch
BE/ B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering or related
- Working and conceptual knowledge of IPs
- Ensuring the IP availability 24×7
- Support experience with handling Service Requests/Incident/Change within SLA
- Specialty in maintenance activities including deployment of enhancement and bug fix patches
- Do Root Cause Analysis and Remediation and documentation of the same
- Ensure Timely Delivery of IPs
- Plan and execute changes as per instruction adhering to SLA and processes.
- Create and update documents for Knowledge Repository
- 24×7 On-call support as per Roster.
- Analyze Logs and proactively identify errors.
- Documentation for all the activities performed.
- Knowledge on REST and SOAP APIs
- Knowledge on SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Working with JSON/XML data
- Experience in Microservices, Docker Containerization technologies
- Hands-on Experience with ITSM and ESM tools
- Strong technical skills on Linux based commands
- Scripting using PowerShell, Python, Bash or equivalent languages
- Good understanding of Infrastructure technologies such as OS, Virtual Machines and Messaging Queues.
- Working and conceptual knowledge of networking basics and protocols such as DNS, HTTP, Firewall and Load Balancers.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability in managing end user’s expectations and keeping them satisfied
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and written documentation skills
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the L&T Off Campus Drive through online mode as early as possible.
L&T Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here