Maersk Recruitment 2023 : Maersk is looking to hire the entry level graduate candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Pune and Bangalore location. The details about the Maersk Recruitment is described below.
Maersk is on a digital journey and entire company is going through major transformation. BI department are front runners within One Technology on a fully agile delivery model moving from a classic data warehouse into cloud based big data platform.
Maersk Recruitment Details:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers / Entry Level
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech, BSC, MCA, M.Tech or related..
-Strong knowledge of architectural patterns-MVP, MVC, MVVM.
-Design, execute and maintain processes across applications and work on bug fixing and improving the overall apps’ performance
-Ensure that the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the applications are top-notch all the time
-Build and maintain the quality of code, organization, and automation
-Work closely with the tech team, ascertaining the requirements and develop well-defined innovative solutions
-Manage and analyze the working of existing software applications
-Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
-Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play.
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
-Understanding of the Agile development life cycle
-Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
-Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
– Good Working knowledge of Android, iOS.
– Exposure towards building apps on Handheld Devices (Added Advantage)
– Should be fluent with the flutter framework and must have worked on other projects using this framework previously.
– The primary focus will be on porting an existing app to the new flutter environment with no reuse of old codebase.
– Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
– Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
– Good grasp on source control systems like Git understanding of various dependency management.
– Experience using web services (HTTP, REST) using JSON.
– Hands on with DART.
– Experience with Figma Designs, Adobe XD.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Experience with writing unit test and UI test
– Preferably will have experience with AWS appsync
– Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
-Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
-Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Data Engineer on or before 17th January 2022 through online mode.
Maersk Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here