Magna Electronics Recruitment 2021:
Magna Electronics is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Software Testing Engineer across Pune Location in India. The details about the Magna Electronics Recruitment 2021 is described below.
About Magna Electronics:-
Magna’s electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
Magna Electronics Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Software Testing Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-5 years
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Electronics preferred
0-5 years’ relevant experience regarding the responsibility / main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive (mandatory); electronic (preferable) industry
The Software Test Engineer is responsible for the component, Integration and Qualification level test specification design, review test execution, and test report for all assigned projects based on the detailed design, Architecture and SRS with in a project.
- Develop test plan and test cases for bench tests.
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements.
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities.
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and defined engineering techniques.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Software Developer through online mode.
Magna Electronics Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here