Marriott Off Campus Drive 2021: Marriott International, Inc is looking to hire the fresher engineering graduates for the role of Engineering Associate. Detailed Job Description of Engineering Associate is given below.
About Marriott International:-
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Engineering Associate
Job Location: Goa
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019/ 2020/2021 Batch)
- Bachelors in Engineering
- Build, install, and repair walls and partitions, including drywall, wallpaper, millwork/molding, and faux finishing. Install and repair finishes, such as laminates.
- Perform rough-in framing for doors, frames, windows, and cabinetry. Repair, maintain, and construct wood structures such as partitions, doors, furniture, and similar items throughout the property.
- Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls.
- Order items, including filling out requisitions, obtaining manager approval, and using appropriate vendors. Load, transport, and unload freight from elevator to designated area, using hand truck.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move up and down a ladder. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Marriott Off Campus Drive through online mode as early as possible.
Marriott Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here