Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021: Marsh McLennan is inviting applications for the role of Trainee Software Engineer across Mumbai, India location. Desirous candidates may apply to the post only after reading the detailed job description.
Marsh McLennan (formerly known as Marsh & McLennan Companies) is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting. Its four main operating companies are Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
Marsh McLennan ranked #212 on the 2018 Fortune 500 ranking, the company’s 24th year on the annual Fortune list, and #458 on the 2017 Forbes Global 2000 List.
Marsh McLennan’s 2016 revenue of $13.2 billion ranked it #1 on Business Insurance’s ranking of the world’s largest insurance brokers.
Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Salary: High In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Knowledge of Windows/IIS SysAdmin support; Apache/Tomcat is an added advantage
- Experience with application and severs monitoring tools e.g. – AlertSite, App Dynamics, etc.
- Understanding of Security vulnerabilities of web based applications and their remediation
- Experience working on CyberArk tool
- Provides Level 2 Infrastructure production support as a part of ISMS COPS group of IDO
- Seeks technical assistance from IDO Sys Admins or DBAs or escalates problem, when necessary
- Documents, monitors, reports, and manages the resolution of systemic infrastructure issues
- Work with IDO Sys Admins, DBAs, MGTI, Architects, SSG group and Vendors when issues appear systemic or cannot be resolved
- Makes recommendations to improve security and participates in investigations reported by Qualys and Cyence vulnerability reports as needed
- Installation of SSL certificates, domain registration, creation of VIPs on F5 load balancers & iRules (if needed) on to migrated websites
- Support AS400 Promotions using different tools: Object Promotions in SYSY, SYSNHP, SYSBT, etc.
- Monitors production, outputs, and services to ensure that SLAs, and other quality metrics such as SWU are being met
- Provides feedback and recommendations to ISMS SysAdmin leads on requirements based on servers health check results, performance improvements and permanent fixes
- Ensures processes and requirements are met such as Servers Patching schedules, downtime, backup and maintenance availability
- Extensive knowledge to Create/update F5 VIPs in virtual world
- Communicates events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership of Mercer
- Candidate must be flexible in terms of working hours due to the nature of the role
- Candidate should be process oriented with good understanding of Change Management Process (ITIL)
- Establish and maintain regular written or verbal communication with the stake holders in driving and triaging issue resolution calls with MGTI, vendors, etc.
- Candidate should have analytical approach to issue troubleshooting and be resourceful in the times of heavy workload
- Weekend work and extended days to support organized changes or incidents may be required – but through prior agreement
Eligible and interested candidates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register