Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2022: Marsh McLennan is inviting applications for the role of Trainee Software Engineer across Mumbai location in India. Desirous candidates may apply to the post only after reading the detailed job description.
Marsh McLennan (formerly known as Marsh & McLennan Companies) is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting. Its four main operating companies are Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
Marsh McLennan ranked #212 on the 2018 Fortune 500 ranking, the company’s 24th year on the annual Fortune list, and #458 on the 2017 Forbes Global 2000 List.
Marsh McLennan’s 2016 revenue of $13.2 billion ranked it #1 on Business Insurance’s ranking of the world’s largest insurance brokers.
Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Salary: High In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- Consistently excellent academic track record i.e. 60% and above in 10th, 12th graduation (BE/B.TECH)
- Stream Computer Science/IT/ECE/EE/ME/CE
- Year of passing 2018,2019,20
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of any of programming language – Java/C/C++
- Basic concepts of OOPS
- Working knowledge on SQL Queries, RDBMS Database
MMGS India is seeking candidates for the Trainee Software Engineer based in the Mumbai office
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Perform Application Supporting & Maintenance in 24X7 model
- User issues troubleshooting and support
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Develop , Support and Configure Application and Products
- Work with 3rd party vendor to resolve complex issues
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Adaptability to adhere to pre-defined processes
- Good Judgement and decision making skill
Eligible and interested candidates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register