Mastercard hiring software engineer in pune location . for any IT related graduates.
Job Description :
|Job Profile||Software Engineer-2|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsApp||Click Here|
Job Title Software Engineer-2
- Working for Product Development Group for MPTS
- Team is responsible for the design, development and testing of products as per business requirements defined for the MPTS product roadmap.
- Currently the Team is working on the Frameworks/Tools Release comprising of the Acquiring & Issuing.
- Understand & deliver requirements for new applications and customization adhering to MasterCard Standards, specifications, processes and best practices
- Provide support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
- Documentation of various artifacts as per the software engineering processes.
- Do you have a passion to develop a product on a global scale?
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Have you been a part of diverse skills and experience?
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Responsible for programming, unit testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation. Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics. Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Multi-tiered Web application deployment know how & must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in the software engineering field & implementing of Projects.
Desirable or additional capabilities
- Payment domain knowledge.
- Oracle database,SQL/PLSQL, Implementation of Projects with Agile methodologies
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
- Knowledge of payment domain (Transaction processing (Issuing/Acquiring), Authorization, Clearing, Merchant Settlement) will be an added advantage.
Work From Home, Earn Part Time Upto 10K:: Register Now