MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2021: MasterCard Recruitment Hiring Entry Level Junior Software Development Engineer For the Pune Office Location. The freshers of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or Other related apply for the MasterCard this jobs position on The MasterCard Pune Careers page on the link given in the job description.
MasterCard Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Junior Software Development Engineer-1
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Salary: High In Industry
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Any Hands on Experience
- Collaboratively working along-side other engineers and developers as part of an agile scrum team on cutting edge technology to develop and evolve solutions in the payments industry
- Complete analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions following team best practice with a focus on quality
- Create unit tests and maintain code coverage
- Implement and maintain advanced applications, SDKs, and tools for the payment industry
- Identify opportunities for code reuse and help develop common code libraries
- Assist senior team members in the development of applications, interfaces and complete software solutions
- Significant code development and day-to-day support duties
- Create test strategies and test plans; translate complex system requirements into appropriate tests
- Implement and maintain test tools and frameworks to support automated testing
- Assist with the creation of documentation such as release documentation, user guides and software development guides
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality work adhering to both industry and team standards in a timely manner
- Participate in code reviews and design discussions providing constructive comments and feedback
- Proactive involvement in technical discussions and presentations for benefit of team.
- Strong collaboration with the rest of the team with a “can do” attitude and willingness to help others to ensure team success even if it means stepping outside of normal job function
All About You:
- The role holder must be passionate about technology development with a genuine curiosity to learn new things and is likely to incorporate this passion into their hobbies and reading activities
- Continuous improvement mind set striving to find better ways of working, taking initiative, building on current skills and learning new skills that are in alignment with the team strategy
- Demonstrates programming skills and knowledge of SDLC to develop new applications/ systems that run smoothly and require minimal maintenance
- Degree educated in relevant science discipline (Computer Science or other Engineering subject) or have significant hands on experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge
- Familiarity with Android and/or iOS is an added advantage
- Exposure to digital payments and cryptography is an added advantage
- Experience of agile principles and practices is an added advantage
The interested and eligible candidates apply on the following MasterCard Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Link.
MasterCard Recruitment Apply Link: Click Here