About the Company:
MatchMove is one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive fintech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OS enables \’Banking As A Service\’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, Lend within any app. The platform empowers businesses and their customers to Spend both online and offline easily and safely, via instantly issued prepaid cards on major card networks. Its Send capabilities include P2P domestic transfers, cross-border remittances, P2M and mass disbursements to global recipients. MatchMove platform further extends to Lend, where credit scores are assigned based on customers’ spending and sending patterns to offer customised lending solutions.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT)/M.Tech(CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
– Solid Linux background with Centos / Ubuntu / Amazon Linux with good understanding of various subsystems (memory, storage, network etc).
– Strong Knowledge in AWS / Azure / GCP services such as EC2, RDS, IAM, Lambda, Redshift, S3, DMS, Elastic Cache (Cloud Certifications would be a bonus).
– Exposure to orchestration tools like Ansible / Saltstack.
– Strong scripting skills using bash and/or one scripting language like python, perl, go.
– Exposure of CI/CD platforms and tools like Jenkins / Codeship, codedeploy.
– Experience in basic networking, load balancing, and security best practices.
– Good understanding of SQL, migration of data and exposure to basic administration of MySQL.
– Experience in deploying microservices-based applications using Kubernetes / Docker.
– Good knowledge of Monitoring and Alerting tools like Sensu, Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Newrelic.
– Experience in Logging infrastructures like ELK / Graylog.
– Exposure to queuing systems like Kafka, SQS, Rabbitmq is a plus
Skill Set Required:
AWS Redshift, Pandas, SQL, Flask, Airflow, Tableau.
– Technical Round
– HR Round
Apply Now : Click Here To Apply For MatchMove
This is Free Job on AMCAT get Premium call for Interview from Coginzant, NITT, MPhasis , Tech Mahindra : See Openings : Click Here
Get Instant Discount off ₹200 with Resume Buddy On AMCAT USE Coupon Code