Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive 2021: Mavenir systems is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Member of Technical Staff across Bangalore location in India. Detailed Job Description is available below.
About the company:
Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Mavenir has additional major facilities in Longueuil, Canada, Reading, United Kingdom, Espoo, Finland, Sydney, Australia, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, Singapore, Shanghai, China, and Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore, India.
Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 For Freshers
Company Name : Mavenir Systems
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Company Website : https://mavenir.com/
|Job Profile||Member of Technical Staff|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech (CS / IT / IS / ECE )|
|Batch||2020/ 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- 0-2 years in 4G/5G protocol stack, call processing development. – RLC, MAC, PDCP, RRC
- Solid and proven software development skills and coding practices in C/ C++ in Linux environment.
- Good understanding of 3GPP specification.
- Good understanding of software engineering aspects – data structures, IPCs, system services (memory management, event handing)
- Exposure in running/porting legacy implementation to virtualized environment is a plus.
- Exposure to Netconf/Yang is a plus.
- Familiar with debugging tools (gdb), code management tools (CVS/GIT) . Field deployment experience will be add on.
- Software Development Engineer: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
- Participate in a sophisticated team in building a 4G/5G NbIOT DU/enodeB.
- Play a significant role in architect, design, and develop a carrier grade product
- Support the deployment of software in the production network
Interested candidates may apply through the below-mentioned URL ASAP.