Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive 2022: Mavenir systems is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Detailed Job Description is available below.
About the company:
Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Mavenir has additional major facilities in Longueuil, Canada, Reading, United Kingdom, Espoo, Finland, Sydney, Australia, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, Singapore, Shanghai, China, and Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore, India.
Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 For Freshers
Company Name : Mavenir Systems
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Company Website : https://mavenir.com/
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech (CS / IT / IS / ECE / ETE)|
|Salary||INR 12.7 LPA|
- 2022 batch BE/BTech (CS / IT / IS)
- Good academic record (70% or equivalent throughout)
- Good pH score
- Applicant must have strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good programming skills in C++: ability to read, understand and write basic codes, as well as can develop necessary tools.
- Applicant must have a good understanding of software delivery life cycle (SDLC).
- Applicant must have a good work attitude, Self-motivated, Quick learning, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented group with peak period workflow.
- Should have knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Good in TCP/IP concepts, Data structures.
- Exposure to Kubernetes will be good to have.
Interested candidates may apply through the below-mentioned URL on or before 4th May 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 8th May 2022.