Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive for 2020 Batch Freshers of BE, B.Tech through Virtual off campus drive for the position of graduate engineer trainee in Pune Office Location through Elitmus PH score the drive date is on Online Mode Monday, 26th Apr, 2021
Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 For Freshers
Company Name : Mavenir Systems
Company Website : https://mavenir.com/
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech (CS / IT / IS / ECE )|
|Job Location||Remote Online|
|Last Date||Saturday, 24 Apr, 2021|
|Drive Date||Monday, 26th Apr, 2021|
About the company:
Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Mavenir has additional major facilities in Longueuil, Canada, Reading, United Kingdom, Espoo, Finland, Sydney, Australia, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, Singapore, Shanghai, China, and Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore, India.
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
- 2020 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC)
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Good pH score
Working as part of the Development team in Pune, this role is responsible for the evolution and maintenance of the AP protocol stack. Whilst being involved with all aspects of the 2G/3G/LTE/NR stack development, maintenance is anticipated.
- Knowledge of developing UNIX/Linux applications.
- Excellent knowledge of C, data structures and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Network virtualisation concepts will be a plus.
- Good team player with knowledge of Agile methodology will be a plus
- Software development (code & test) of their modules with no supervision. Ability to do low-level design and participate in high-level design.
- Adherence to the development process and quality metrics