McAfee Careers Hiring C++ Developers Across India Opportunity to Work From Home.
About McAfee –
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.4
Job Description McAfee :
Job Title – C++ Developer
Experience : Freshers or Any
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Job Location – Remote
Office of CTO Business unit is looking for a C++ developer to work on cutting edge Malware client product. In this position, you will be responsible for developing machine learning, deep learning and Heuristic based software solutions for Malware analysis and detection. The Client product is cloud assisted and has its own query protocol. The client software has multimillion deployments with huge consumer base and is working on cutting edge malware analysis tools/algorithms.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement new software features for Malware detections ensuring highest quality standards and engineering practices,
- Ensure process compliance and proactively interact and collaborate as well as support your existing features and improve every day,
- Innovate to develop new mechanisms to detect malwares and protect McAfee customers
- You should be highly proficient in C++ coding and debugging skills and should possess adequate knowledge of windows user mode programming and internals, and multithreading. Additional qualifications include: -Good understanding of Software architecture and design patterns, Operating System fundamentals, Strong at Data structures, good stakeholder management.
- You should be highly proficient in C++ coding and debugging skills and should possess adequate knowledge of windows user mode programming and internals.
- Good understanding of Software architecture and design patterns, Operating System fundamentals, Strong at Data structures, good stakeholder management.
- Should have working knowledge in development cycles, e.g., code review, source control, code quality automation scanning, bug scrub, unit and Developer testing and product release.
- You should possess good knowledge of tools like Coverity, Appverifier, windbg.
- Knowledge of Malware analysis will be added advantage but is not mandatory.
Apply Link ; Click Here to Register McAfee