McAfee Hiring Software Engineering Interns – The one having Computer Science or related Degree can apply for the Adobe Remote Internship in India.
Role : Software Engineer
Top Companies Hiring Freshers: Apply Now
Qualification : Computer Science Degree or Related
McAfee Remote Internship 2023
About the role:
- You will be surrounded by a team of passionate engineers off whom you will bounce ideas, will collaborate with, be challenged by, and together dream up the next big solution.
- You will interact with multiple technologists within the company and the industry as well as with developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- You will follow a collaborative process with architects and peers to find innovative solutions to group specific business problems.
- You will have the opportunity to prove your ideas with proofs-of-concept and follow on with creating production-quality solutions.
- You will develop your skills in line with your interests, taking on increased responsibilities as you develop within the organization.
- You have a love of good code, and an instinct for clean design. A knowledge of software design principles and of at least one of the languages we use (Java, C, Python, or C#).
- Eagerness to learn and switch between programming languages to best suit the job at hand.
- A degree in computer science is preferred real-world programming experience to earn the respect of your colleagues.
- Experience working with databases (relational or NoSql).
- Working proficiency in a Linux environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex system engineering problems.
- Familiarity with iterative software development and rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Good technical communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly in both writing and speech
How To Apply McAfee Internship in India.
The interested candidates needs to register on the McAfee India Careers Portal.
McAfee Remote Intern Apply Link: Click Here