McAfee Off Campus Drive 2021 :
McAfee is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of IT System Administrator across the Bangalore location in India. Detailed description about McAfee Off Campus Drive 2021 is available below.
McAfee Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Company Name: McAfee India
Job Position: IT System Administrator
McAfee Salary For Freshers: Best In Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
- You have hands on experience in SQL, MySQL, HTML, JS
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience
- Good to have – Knowledge on Learning Management application like Saba or similar
- You have experience on various analytics tools/platforms like Power BI , SSIS, SSAS and able to translate data into actionable tasks.
- Able to work independently or within a small team to trouble shoot and solve process and system issues.
- Manage programs from intake to distribution, set customer expectations, deploy the programs and incorporate feedback.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with learning leaders, learners and support staff colleagues.
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
- Provide Tier 1 support to McAfee employees and Support vendors; Learning System administration support to McAfee Learning teams, including but not limited to, performing courseware testing.
- Manage day-to-day activities on Community platform – content moderation, spam management, user management
- Manage day-to-day operations ticketing portal, case portal [ServiceNow, Zoho or similar]
- Oversee community moderation and adherence to our community guidelines.
- Conduct regular audits of users and content to maintain integrity of Community.
- Aggregate feedback to influence improvements and minimize challenges.
- Create, revise and govern articles, questions and solutions to help users maximize use of tools.
- Enable Moderators, Employees and users through support, documentation and self help articles.
- Track metrics on dedicated platforms and correlate the data with impact of programs.
Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply on the Following Link Before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here