McAfee Careers For Freshers 2020 : McAfee Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Software Engineer in Bangalore office Location. Any BE/B.Tech/MCA/MS Recent graduate looking for freshers hiring apply for the McAfee jobs open for software Engineer in Bangalore.
McAfee Careers: Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers 2020
Company Name: McAfee India
Job Position: Software Engineer
Eligibility: Any IT/Computer Science OR Related Fresher / Recent College Graduate
McAfee Salary For Freshers: Best In Industry
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka /WFH
Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, UI’s, web.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
• You will work closely with the other development teams to create new features for the product
• You will define detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation
• You will be involved in debugging and fixing customer issues and attend live debugging sessions
• You will work in and agile development/testing environment
• Previously exposed to a variety of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux)
• Experience with development and testing software products
• You have experience in either of C/C++, Java, Python or some scripting language
• Anything above that gets you an enthusiastic high-five and bonus points for having experience in the computer security industry
• Degree Level Computing Qualification or equivalent
• Building partnerships and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to collaborate with internal and external parties including Dev and QA teams, Program/Product managers, Technical Publications and other Project Stakeholders.
• Software Development principles and methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
• Positively adapting to project changes and multitasking
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply on the Following Link Before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here Also Apply for Following
There Are Multiple Opening For Freshers in McAfee: Apply Here