McKinsey looking currently undegraduate & postgraduate studenst for the position of Intern Data Analyatics in Gurugram Location . Intrested students find the full information and apply links below.
About McKinsey & Company : It is global american based management consulting firm Started in 1964. Publishes reports on management topics, and influential books on Management .
Job Profile : Intern – Data Analytics
Work Location : Gurugram, NCR
Qualification : Pursuing a university degree in computer science, engineering, applied mathematics or related fields and excellent academic record required; Master’s degree in related subjects preferred
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
- Technical experience in handling large datasets and applying advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Comfortable in methodologies such as: Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Feature Engineering, Bayesian Statistics, Frequentist Statistics, Optimization, Time Series, Graph/Network Theory, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, Interpretable AI, etc.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: R, Python, SAS and experience of working with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience of working on platforms such as DataBricks, Dataiku, AWS, Azure, etc.
- You will work on internal analytics initiatives focusing on statistics, optimization & simulations, machine learning and AI.
- Your role will involve coding and development of advanced statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms to help derive business insights and solve complex business problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm.